Thursday, April 19, 2012

Loving the Sunshine!

It's been a creative week even though the kids are on school vacation. The sun has been out and so have we. But I still found time to make a few more pretties!
This bracelet is fantastic. I love it! The beads have been hiding in my secret stash box just waiting for the right accents, which I have found and now it's ready to be shared with you. 
"Magnolia"
"Bay Breeze" Earrings. Love these beads and the color combination!
 
 
And here are a couple cute little memory wire rings. Summery! I have two of the blue seashell in stock, one of the dragonfly.
 
 
 
 
More to come! I love being inspired. And it feels really good to be back on track. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet beads chosen for the designs and the creations so dainty and feminine suiting the bright and beautiful bloom of spring.Charm Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow very beautiful color and design, i like it.
    Jewelry Store in Langley

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!